- Students arriving by carpool will enter from the Kelly Road entrance to the school parking lot.
- Stay in the right lane and proceed to the designated drop-off area.
- Please stay in a single line and follow the directions of the adults on duty.
- All drivers should drive slowly and allow ample time for dropping off children.
- For the safety of all students and staff, please do not use cell phones or other devices while waiting in or moving through the carpool lane.
Students may only be picked up in the carpool area. You may not enter the building to pick up students. Students must be picked up by 4:00pm. After that time, students will need to be picked up from the main office.
Children should not arrive on campus before 8:45am unless they are in the early arrival program. Students arriving after 9:15am are considered tardy and a parent must report to the office to sign in the student.
Signing students out early is discouraged during the last 30 minutes of the instructional day. The teachers need time to complete instruction and to help students pack up to leave. Minimal disruptions during this time are necessary to focus on each child's needs when preparing to dismiss from school.
- Any changes in usual transportation require a note signed by the parent and presented to the classroom teacher on the day the change is needed. If the child will not be riding his/her daycare van, please also notify the daycare provider.
- All children must be picked up by 4:00pm. Please call the school office at 387-4440 only in case of emergency.
- If your child is going home with a classmate, both the hosting and visiting students must bring signed notes from their parents indicating the change. These students must be picked up in carpool since bus changes are not permitted.
- Students are not allowed to leave campus during the day without an approved adult.