Olive Chapel Elementary School is located in Apex, North Carolina and is part of the Wake County Public School System. Our school serves children in grades K-5 and operates on a multi-track year round calendar.
The mission of Olive Chapel Elementary School is to create a caring, safe, and nurturing environment to ensure that every child achieves and shows significant growth by providing a diverse education rich in 21st century learning and teaching to prepare students to be successful and productive citizens.
Olive Chapel Elementary will serve as a Wake County model for increasing student achievement in the 21st century. Effective teachers and staff will use best practices and innovative programs to raise the achievement of all students, thus providing high quality classroom instruction to promote growth among all learners. Olive Chapel will continue to demonstrate education leadership and academic excellence by developing partnerships with students, parents, staff, local and global communities.
In the 21st Century World, Olive Chapel Elementary School values and believes:
- With highly effective teachers and classroom instruction, all children, regardless of socio-economic
circumstances, can achieve and show significant growth.
- Students at all levels will achieve and show significant growth when data is used drive instruction and
- Highly effective principals, teachers and staff are the key to improving student growth and
- Olive Chapel Administration and Leadership promote continuous improvement, resulting in a high
performing organization focused on student growth and achievement.
- Olive Chapel Elementary families and community partner with school staff to ensure a safe, caring and
nurturing learning environment.